Saturday, November 04, 2006

FOR THE BENEFIT OF THE SCOOTER FORUMS LOT

apologies to all my regular readers for showing these again, but my public have been asking!

WHAT IT SHOULD LOOK LIKE.


AGAIN, A HEALTHY FOOT/ANKLE



WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE NOW.

(the grey arrow shows where my foot is now positioned.)



AND AGAIN.



"IN THE FLESH" (sorry 'bout the skin on the heel!)




NOW FOR THE UGLY ONES. IF YOU DON'T LIKE BLOOD AND NASTY INJURY TYPE THINGS LOOK AWAY NOW. DON'T SAY YOU WEREN'T WARNED!

TAKEN SATURDAY 4TH NOVEMBER

11:30am

so as you can see, four years, 4 months and 22 days later, it is still like this!


I DID WARN YOU!

LATER GUYS!


UPDATE: MONDAY 19th FEB.

apologies for the crusty bits, needs cleaning. yes it is still leaking! cool eh? not to worry i should be going back in for my next op in the coming couple of months!


hi to ichi (in the pic behind!)

3 comments:

Cynnie said...

yuk..

You poor bastard..

You'll do great on the diet..
if you need encouragement ..let me know
I'll call and curse at you

Jupiter's Girl said...

I haven't been by in months. What happened to your ankle? That's funky-looking, but I can take it.

me said...

it's what happened nearly five years ago!
i go back in for another op next weekend!
welcome back.