Tuesday, November 14, 2006

TELL ME THEY AREN'T!

welcome to any of *(asterisk's) viewers that may have strayed here for the first time.
ALL RIGHT THEN, SEE IF YOU CAN SPOT IT. here's a clue, look for the words"exclusive to *** ******* - never to be seen again in the area".
click onto the picture to enlarge it! it may help!


and trust me when i tell you that last statement is very prophetic, cos if you know that pub, and the sort of people that drink in there, you will understand that there is a high likleyhood that they won't get out alive!

P.S. if this is your first visit here, please be aware that this is a secondary site for nonesense like this, the real stuff is over at THE TRANQUILITY OF SOLITUDE where you will be made quite welcome.

2 comments:

* (asterisk) said...

Man, I LOVED Sigue Sigue Sputnik. Bought the first few singles and the first album. Even bought the limited-edition 12" they released the name Sci-Fi Sex Stars. And a bootleg tape or two of concerts. You must go to that gig and take loads of piccies, Cappy!

Furtheron said...

I was trying to remember their name only the other day... Thanks.

I have a (sad) guitar calendar and Jan 07 is a Roland G707 (means nothing I know) but Tony somebody from them used one I'm sure....

I'll get a life one day...